about companyOm Sai Clinical Research Pvt. Ltd. (OSCR) specializes in conducting clinical research –Bioequivalence and Bioavailability studies. Fully Loaded Clinical unit with ICU Beds. Analytical laboratory is equipped with 2 LC-MS/MS AB Sciex API 3200 & AB Sciex API 4000 instrument, other modern instruments & equipments.
Our facility is compliant with DCGI, ISP CHILE, ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, ISO / IEC 27001:2005, OHSAS 18001:2007 and other relevant regulatory authority requirements. Our team includes Pharmacologist, Bioanalysts, Doctors and Biostatician with over 50+ man year of domain expertise.
Ethics : At OSCR, the presentation of highest standards of ethical practices is vital. The studies are conducted as per the guidelines of International Conference on Harmonisation (ICH), Guidance of Good Clinical Practice (GCP), declaration of Helsinki, Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) and Schedule Y.
- To become a world class CRO by ensuring quality services.
- To be one of the most trusted partners to our clients in pharmaceutical development & conforming to all regulatory requirements in order to preserve and improve the quality of human life.
- To build long-lasting relationships with our clients by providing quality data in a timely and economical manner through our dedicated experienced professionals.
- Comprehensive total quality management systems.
- An established reputation of the Parent Group and the Scientific Team in the industry.
- Breadth of Clinical Services - constantly upgrading technology and skills of its human resources.
- Standard processes specifically designed for high quality deliverables.
- Skilled, qualified, talented, hardworking and dedicated staff.
- Access to volunteer database including female volunteers in the post-menopausal group.